You accept these terms when you book
We are excited for your escape adventure and look forward to hosting you and your team. In order to provide this experience, there are a couple of things we need from you to make this possible. Please ensure you understand and agree with the items below:
- You will arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time for check-in. This will ensure you have the full 60 minutes available for play time. Please remember that parking can take some time on busy nights and holidays.
- You have verified you booked the correct day and time for this reservation. You accept full responsibility for any errors on your behalf. No refund or reschedules for no shows or late arrivals
- We do not allow guests under the influence of any sorts to participate in our events. If anyone in my group is impaired, admission will be denied with no refund or rescheduling- no exceptions. We suggest booking this event before your continued adventures, the fun and excitement will carry with you the rest of the day.
- As the primary booker of this reservation, you will be responsible for any damaged or missing items/props within the game.
- If you need to change your booking or start time with more than 24 hours’ notice there is no fee. If you are unsure of when you can reschedule, we can offer you a future credit with one year expiration.
- $10/pp fee for reschedules within 4-23 hours’ notice of booked time.
- No reschedules within 4 hours of game start time.
- You will stay home if you (or someone in your group) are sick or have symptoms related to the COVID-19 virus. Please review local health department guidance and CDC COVID-19 information to assess your exposure risk. Any public area, including escape rooms, have some inherent risk of exposure.
All our bookings are private. You will not share the room with other guests.
We strive to provide you the absolute best experience. With this being a live event and possible unforeseen circumstances, in rare cases your game may start after your scheduled time. We do our best to keep everything on schedule and accommodate everyone and appreciate your patience in advance.